As a partially retired raver who has been at it since before it was legal, I am more than aware that the pictures mean nothing to no one but those in it.
So here is a list of what I liked at Heineken THIRST 2012 at Sepang instead :)
1. ..Having a Heinekabana right next to the stage.
2. ..Not looking out of place with somewhat sensible shoes.
3. ...Getting pelted with giant glowing balls. Multiple ;)
4. ...Never getting lost with all the landmarks about and even eating sushi under it.
5. ...Lastly, taking literal tree-killing showers :)
So those were 5 things I liked on top of great music and friends at every corner.
But I did NOT like having nothing to drink (Beer, me no likey) and was so bored in my sobriety that by 1am I had to take a power nap in the cabana on Dimps shoulder to recharge.
Me and my pre-packed public human pillow.
How did I sleep right next to the stage with Avicii spinning, you ask?
Booming bass and blinding music has nothing on my low attention span.
Hope everyone had a great time!
See you next year :))))