- Within a day of rest I could see clearly.
- And on the second day I went back to work (Did my work with sunglasses on!)
- After a week, I didn't need to wear them anymore.
- After 10 days I wore make up again!
- After two weeks, I stopped wearing eye guards to sleep (Didn't need to but was scared I'd scratch my corneas out in my sleep on accident)
- After a month, I stopped using eye drops every hour.
- Now two months later, I don't notice any night glare (Got use to it, maybe)
Frankly, IT FEELS RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING.
Most days I forgot that I have almost perfect vision and have to stop myself from instinctively going to the bathroom to take out my 'contacts.'
And the initial dryness wasn't as bad as I was told, compared to how I used to feel by 7.30pm wearing contact lenses all day at work.
I can't recommend anyone considering All-Laser-Lasik to do a Richard Branson and 'Skrew it, just do it!' with whoever you like really.
I just did mine with Optimax and felt safe knowing I was in the qualified hands. It is my vision after all and honestly if I didn't find them I would have gone through Life not knowing what people who aren't spectacle shackled feel like.
Which is hard to imagine now with my almost perfect peepers.*
*still have my slight astigmatism but not noticeable